Thursday, March 5, 2009

36 1/2 Week Preggo Update



This is a picture Reyna took of my on Friday the 27th. I look soooo Big.

So here is the update as of now. I am at 5cm and 80%. And Miserable!!! On Saturday I will be 37 weeks, and Ben has given me the okay that I can start doing the tactics of trying to go into labor... so Friday I am going to be walking the mall, walking, and walking. if that doesn't work than I will be going full force on Saturday. I am really hoping that this lil one will be coming this weekend.

Here is another picture. This one is of my friend Nikki.... she was due the 6th... so she is about two to three weeks ahead of me. She had her baby boy on Monday.... But look at how GIGANTIC I am compared to her....

2 comments:

B said...

Congratulations!! I saw a picture on Lindsay's blog and she is beautiful!! She looks just like you guys - beautiful:)

B said...

Congratulations!! I saw a picture on Lindsay's blog and she is beautiful!! She looks just like you guys - beautiful:)