Friday, March 13, 2009

Peyton Jillian



okay so although my sweet precious is now a week old... I am finally posting about my sweetness.

Peyton Jillian was born March 6, 2009 at 10 am. She was 6 lbs 12 oz and 18 1/2 inches long.


Okay so I was determined to have the baby that weekend. But after thinking about it thought, okay I will just hold off and she may come on her own soon. Well my water broke Friday morning at 3:15... and we were at the hospital by 4... I had to take a shower and have my mom come and be with the girls. Let me tell you the sadness but also slight funny thing that happened. Thursday evening I was driving Reyna and our car pool to soccer practice along the way Kia threw up in the car. Well as I was getting in the shower I asked Ben to go and check on Kia... when she decided at that moment to throw up.. so water broke and a child is puking.. Lovely!!

Well when we got to the hospital.. my contraction were not steady. They were happening about every 15-20 minutes. They admitted me. Got me my epideral around 6:30. Started me on putocian about 7ish... When the doctor checked me there was still a little sack of water between the baby and the cervices.. they popped that about 9ish... had a steady contraction from than on and delivered her at 10.

I will admit I cried for a split second when the doctor said "It's a Girl", but right after that they placed her on me... and I was crying tears of Joy and Love. Reyna and Josalyn wanted to be in the room when I delivered. Reyna was all about being right there watching it all. Josalyn was a little more stand offish and waited till they had her in the baby warmer to walk over and look at her. She is perfect in every way... just beautiful, sweet and what a beautiful spirit she has brought us!!

I AM IN LOVE!!!



8 comments:

Lighthouse said...

Congrats. She is beautiful! So happy for you. :)

Unknown said...

Yay! Congratulations, she is so pretty. Another girl! How exciting for her big sisters to be able to help with their new baby sister.

Me said...

Congratulations Clothier family. Peyton is adorable. I cannot believe you did not wait just a little bit longer for me...just kidding. I would not have waited for you either :0). And, by the way, about my hysterical post a week or so ago, you did not say or do anything that hurt my feelings. I was just having my own issues. You are a great friend. I am so happy that all is well with you and that adorable, new little girl in your home.

Marisa said...

She is so beautiful. I am glad everything went well for you. I hope I have your luck when I go in for mine.

Nicole said...

She is so beautiful! Send me your email so I can send you an invite to our blog - nicole@desertbrilliance.com

Xtina said...

I love the mini-Josy! Wanna squeeze her face every time I see her! And being a One Tree Hill fanatic, you already know I LOVE the name! :)

Cherise said...

I never had a chance to tell you that your baby is a DOLL! I have a few boys for her to choose from when she gets older!
I love the name!!
I can't wait to see her!

Wade family said...

Congratulations! Wow, you have small babies and you looked great in the preggo picture. She is adorable and has the coolest birthday 3-6-09 (ps. i like numbers). I hope you are doing well with your 4 beautiful girls.