Monday, February 1, 2010

14 Days of Valentine's Day


I am going to do the
14 Days of Lovey Mushy Valentine's Day.... 14 Reasons why I am so in love with my husband!
*Disclaimer I stole this from Sarah Bisel, she is so awesome amazing I want to be like her when I grow up*

DAY ONE

When we were dating I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to be in a serious relationship, or could ever be loved due to me having my daughter at such at a young age. One night when Ben and I were dating... we had a deep conversation about me feeling this unlovable unwanted feeling. He looked me in my eyes and told me that he had fallen in love with Reyna... and he was falling for me. That he knew he had to love her before he could ever learn to love me.
At that moment I knew that everything was going to be okay... and he was The One.

No comments: