Monday, February 1, 2010

oh here I am again, sucking at this blog updating.







On February 6th my Lil Peyton is going to be eleven months. I can't tell you how heart broken I am over this. I am sure that I am repeating myself so many times already... but.. she is my BABY. We spend ALLLLL day just hanging out with each other. She is just so precious, and I don't want this time, right here, right now, to go anywhere. It is truly breaking my heart.
She started walking on Christmas Eve. It is the cutest thing, here being so tiny just walking... everywhere she wants to go. She is gibbering... and the words that she is saying is.. "Momma", "Dada", "baba", "Yeah" "Hi", "Bye" along with waving, the cutest one is when she yells for Reyna she sats "Rya".
But did I mention how her getting bigger... is killing me. Heartbreaking,




As for the rest of the lil chicklets they are doing great.

Reyna still has soccer going on, I think that I mentioned she made AllStars. So she is doing tournaments and we will soon be traveling out of town for them. They had their first tournament about two weeks ago, and her team came in second. It was bitter sweet, they played the other 206 region team, which was her coach from the season, his daughter and a lot of her friends are on that team. But they did GREAT!!!


Josalyn got a clarinet for her birthday, from her Nana Marie. She has started music lessons. She's WAYYY excited for that!! :) She had her 9th birthday and wanted to take some of her friends to the Desert Museum... that was a FUN DAY!!



Kia is being her FULL of Energy self. She cracks me up. I am so excited that she has started to love Michael Jackson as much as her momma.... and is watching the This Is It dvd over and over!! I don't mind :p

Ben is doing great!! He is doing the Young Men's basketball right now. Also playing soccer, of course! We are looking forward to Love Day!!


I am looking forward to my boys... THE COLT'S playing in the Super Bowl... SO EXCITED! You didn't think that Peyton's name wasn't on purpose... Peyton Manning!! haha. :)

No comments: