Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Catching up to day two...

Sorry that Day two is a little late. Yesterday I went on a field trip with Reyna's 6th grade class, we went to the DeGrazia art gallery. I have lived here all my life and have never been on all the grounds. I did go there once, that is where Claire and Aric were married. But I didn't know that he built him and his wife a little house on the land, when I say little I mean little. He than built a chapel, houses for his friends, a bigger house and his gallery. It was all so beautiful!! I had never really sat and admired his work.

Than coming home... Well maybe I should say Ben and I have been trying to take in two of my cousins girls. We had them over Christmas break, and wanted them to stay with us. This didn't work out. I got a call monday late at night from my aunt asking if we still would be willing. Oh how we would love to. They are two of the sweetest most precious souls. We want to be able to love them and give them a stable loving home. So yesterday after school the girls and I started to get things ready. We than got a call that things we headed in the wrong direction and No One really knew what was going to happen. I only hope and pray that they can be safe and happy. We would love if that place for them was our home, but we shall see. The end of the story is.. Sitting here thinking about it... WHOOOO 6 little girls in our home... WHOOSSHHH. But I know in my heart it will work out, I pray that Ben and I can bring the gospel into their little hearts. It will all work out.

So due to this long semi stressed day.. I was not able to do my day two... so I have two to post today.

No comments: