Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things I Love

*another Disclaimer I got this cute idea from my friend Danielle and post once a week the five things that I am loving*
this might be five things that have to do with my girls sorry.

1)I love that Reyna through out the day comes and gives me little hugs for no real reason. At this stage in her little "teen" life I don't know from minute to minute rather she loves me or hates me. I love that she gives me these little reminders that she actually does love me.

2) I love Josy's sweetness, her little personality is just a ray of sunshine!! When I am having a bad day all I have to do is sit down with Jos and she makes me all better.

3) I love Kia and her sense of humor. That girl is HILARIOUS! The things that come out of her mouth sometimes. Can I also say that I love that she is ALMOST as big of a Michael Jackson fan as me. I will hear her singing his songs and try to copy his dance moves. She has the crouch grab down... hehe.

4) I love to watch Peyton grow and learn everyday!! I love her new words, her new daily discoveries. I love that I get to spend my day hanging out with my little best friend. She is my sweet baby!!

5) I love that my team THE COLTS are in the Superbowl... WHOOOT WHOOT!!! Some people may have not realized the connection yet... Peyton... Peyton Manning.. Yep that's right!! haha

3 comments:

Thefab4 said...

I had to laugh because on Sunday in Primary class the children were drawing pictures of I think how to show love to Heavenly Father and Jesus....I can't remember. Kia showed me her picture and then told me, "I am listening to "Scream" by Michael Jackson while reading my scriptures."
Now it makes sense....she's a BIG fan!

Danielle said...

Friend! I just love you so much! I just read your comment on my blog and it meant so much to me!


I still want those girl scout cookies...Is it too late?

clothier jr's said...

`Danielle Nope, we have them intill the 19th... We should do dinner or family home evening together!!

Julie How cute is that!!! Love it!