Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Update

So the situation with my cousins girls, looks like we aren't going to be getting them after all. Their dad went and took them out of school and took them up to Phoenix. Now my cousin says she doesn't know what she is going to do with them. I just hope and pray that everything works out in their best interest. Our door and hearts are always open for them.


I have a cute story I wanted to share that happened with all us girls Thursday night. I was leaving a friends house and there was four horses running up and down her street. My Josy loves horses... We called 911 and waited on the side of the road. They ran back into the desert. Josy was so worried, that and was begging me to let her out of the car so that she could "catch one". We went to some of the neighbors asking them if they knew who the horses belonged to. Than waited for the cop to let him know where they had ran off to. After 45 minutes of asking neighbors, they were found and back in their stables. Us girls felt good, and went home happy knowing that they were safe at home.


Yesterday was a little hectic crazy.... All of girls got our hair cut, cute. Rey got more color in her hair... and boy is it PINK!!! Than Josy and I had to go do a girl scout cookie booth. Can I just say how much I love that lil munchkin. She was all about.. "Excuse Me would you like to buy some girl scout cookies" to every single person that walked in and out of the store. They sold lots of boxes :) Than we decided that we would have a sleep over with one of Josy's friends and one of Rey's. And all six of us girls loaded up and went to Ben's LATE soccer game. But it was all worth being cold, eating pizza off napkins. It was a good night!! :)

No comments: